Customer Experience Specialist - Sydney, NSW
Georgiemane is an exciting Australian hair care brand, shaking up the hair care industry by bringing to the table simple yet effective products designed to repair dry, damaged hair whilst promoting thicker and longer growth.
We are a close-knit team looking to bring another member into our family, who is willing to come on a journey with us and be a part of our amazing story.
About the role
You will be building relationships with customers and answering all inquiries. Whether it’s helping a new customer choose the correct products, editing a current order, or responding to comments on our Facebook Ads, this exciting role will include all things customer service. We are still in our start-up phase so you will be a big part of this journey and ultimately grow into a managerial role down the track. Not many people get to look back on their career and say they helped build one of the biggest and most successful haircare brands (I know, ambitious right?!).
- Assist customers with product selection based on needs
- Answer customer questions via all digital channels (live chat, email, sms, messenger, etc.)
- Responding to Ad comments on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
- Assisting customers with questions about our loyalty program
- Liaise with our freight carriers and warehouse to resolve any customer issues
- Understand our brand, product, and policies and use this knowledge to assist customers
- Documenting customer problems regarding shipping
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution of customer queries by providing additional information or escalating/engaging others at Georgiemane to provide a solution.
What will make you successful
- Must have a customer-centric approach
- Must have a basic understanding of technology and be able to use a computer
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be living in Sydney, Australia, and willing to travel to our office in Prestons NSW 2170
- Work well in a team and not be afraid to get involved in office karaoke sing-alongs (don’t worry you can’t be as bad as our Founder).
How to apply
Give us a big hello and send your resume to email@example.com